Jessica was first licensed to practice law shortly after graduating from the William H. Bowen School of Law at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Having worked for the Pulaski County Public Defender’s Office, Jessica is experienced in handling criminal matters. She is also able to assist in matters relating to family law and looks forward to helping you with your legal needs.
About Our Firm
- Ramifications of an Arkansas Domestic Violence Conviction
- How To File For Emergency Custody In Little Rock, Arkansas
- Understanding the Consequences of Reckless Driving in Arkansas
- Common Errors Arkansas Police Make When Stopping a Vehicle
- The Penalties For A Hit & Run Offense In Arkansas
- The Rights Of Unmarried Parents In Little Rock, Arkansas